EIN Address | LLC Address


How to file for an LLC EIN in Delaware?

I'm trying to file for an EIN for an LLC in Delaware, but it asks me for an address which I don't have. How do I get an address issued by the state for my LLC?
  • The address in Delaware would be the address of your "registered agent." I'm happy to explain in more detail if you'd like. Just contact our offices.
  • Just to add to what Brian said, the address for your registered agent for service of process is required to be listed on your Certificate of Formation for your LLC in Delaware. If you used the form certificate that is on the Secretary of State's website (http://corp.delaware.gov/llcform09.pdf), the address should be listed in Section 2. Please feel free to contact me at Doug@bendlawoffice.com if you have any additional questions.

    Thank you,
  • Post a Reply

  • Characters Left
  • FizzLaw lawyer? Login
  • Read the FizzLaw disclaimer. By answering or submitting a question, you accept and agree to our Terms of Use.
  • OK