Four Corners General Counsel provides all aspects of corporate general counsel at a flat fee, including contractual transactions, technology agreements, privacy, corporate counseling, M&A & IP. At FCGC, we empower clients by collectively developing customized solutions that meet their needs at a price they can budget for. Whether their need is a single transaction or a long-term outsourced general counsel, we work with our clients to ensure it is met with value, responsiveness & transparency.
Ms. Kahnen is a dynamic corporate & strategic transactional attorney, possessing experience as both in-house and outside counsel. Prior to founding Four Corners General Counsel, Ms. Kahnen acted as Associate In-House Counsel for an advertising agency, where she focused on contractual transactions (negotiation & drafting), M&A, co-branding efforts, IP, administrative compliance, risk management, corporate governance, HR advisory, contract management and litigation. As In-House Counsel, Ms. Kahnen gained valuable experience in minimizing the risks faced by the corporation and maximizing the opportunities and assets upon which a company must capitalize.
As an attorney at a Newport Beach based business law firm, Ms. Kahnen represented large and small companies, providing legal advisory in M&A transactions, IP protection & maximization, private placements, co-branding efforts, litigation and sports & entertainment law. Prior to this, Ms. Kahnen practiced as an attorney with a Los Angeles law firm, where she focused on business & IP matters, as well as media, commercial and general civil litigation.
Currently, Ms. Kahnen serves on the Board of Directors for the Southern California Venture Network, which fuels her passion for entrepreneurial growth while providing an invaluable network of corporate contacts.
- J.D., Whittier Law School
- Certificate in Intellectual Property
- Member, Whittier Law Journal, Honors Board
- B.A., Broadcast Journalism, University of Southern California
- Emphasis in Communication Law and Media Policy
- Member, 2004 NCAA Women's Waterpolo D-I National Championship team
- Distinguished Speaker, USC Marshall School of Business
- 2012 - Biometric Identification Technology and Its Privacy Implications
- 2011 - Internet Law - Corporate Trademarks, Trade Secrets & Privacy Concerns
- Guest Speaker, Southern California Venture Network (2010) - Legal Liabilities in the Digital & E-Commerce Sector
- Panelist - NAWBO (2009) - Intellectual Property in Business