It is Mr. Fromm's belief that building personal relationships with every client is the key to rendering legal services successfully. Carefully listening to them about their particular tax or business situation or their individual goals for their family as it relates to their estate plan is imperative to successfully implementing and drafting the proper legal documents. He has been and continues to be committed to providing close, personal and individualized attention to each of his clients.
Steven J. Fromm is an attorney in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania engaged in the practice of wills and trusts, tax, estate, business law and retirement planning, estate administration and planning. His practice focuses on succession planning for closely held businesses from an income, estate and gift tax perspective.
He has been involved in taxation matters for over 33 years as both an attorney and CPA. He received an LL.M. in taxation from the New York University Law School Graduate Division in 1977, became a certified public accountant in 1981 and has been a member of the United States Tax Court since 1982. He was awarded an AV Preminent Attorney rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 from Lexis-Nexis Martindale Hubbell having received the highest possble rating in legal ability and ethical standards. In addition, he has received a 10.0 rating from AVVO. His Avvo profile can be found at http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/19102-pa-steve-fromm-614121.html. He was featured as a 5Star Wealth Manager in the Philadelphia Magazine, November 2009 issue on page 123. At his blog link http://frommtaxes.wordpress.com you can find various tax articles as well as client and professional recommendations.
His legal practice is limited to the following areas:
- Estate planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable powers of attorney, living wills/advance medical directives
- Trusts, including but not limited to marital deduction, unified credit, special needs, irrevocable life insurance and charitable trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Corporate and business tax planning and general corporate matters including shareholder agreements, contracts, etc.
- Structuring, forming and choice of business entity for the operation of businesses
- Buying and selling businesses
- Family limited partnerships
- Retirement plan planning, administration and drafting
Please visit Mr. Fromm's website for his areas of practice, professional and educational background, tax articles and current tax developments.