LEE ANAV CHUNG LLP is a law firm committed to providing its clients with sophisticated legal advice and representation on complex legal matters. We are particularly well situated to service clients along the Pacific Rim on matters involving litigation, cross-border transactions, and corporate planning. Several of our attorneys speak Korean, English, Spanish, and/or Portuguese, and have resided in Latin America. Our client base reflects the diverse background of our attorneys.
Michael is experienced in a broad range of labor and employment law matters. Prior to joining Lee Anav Chung, Michael was a solo practitioner and was associated with New York based boutique labor and employment firms. He is also a frequent speaker on labor & employment law matters.
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- International Association of Korean Lawyers (Regional Governor, NYC Area)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- B.A., Fordham University
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law