John H. Snyder PLLC provides personalized litigation and outside general counsel services to businesses and entrepreneurs who require tenacious advocacy and creative thinking to resolve their most challenging legal problems.
John H. Snyder has substantial experience and expertise representing individuals and businesses in a range of substantive areas, including:
- Disputes Regarding Closely-Held Companies, LLCs, and Partnerships (including representation of entities and shareholders, members, and/or partners regarding governance issues, control issues, fiduciary duty claims)
- Securities Litigation (including representation of companies, officers, and directors in 10b-5 cases and shareholder derivative actions)
- FINRA Securities Arbitration (including representation of broker-dealers and individuals)
- General Contract and Commercial Litigation
- Business Fraud Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Non-Compete Litigation
- Campaign Finance and Election Law Matters
- Outside General Counsel
John is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Brown University. Prior to forming his own practice, John practiced for seven years in the litigation department of Proskauer Rose LLP.