Lexero Law Firm specializes in technology and internet law as well as business and corporate litigation. Main practice areas include internet law, privacy matters, domain name disputes, e-commerce law, copyrights, trademarks, and litigation. Located in the legal capital of the world, Washington DC, Lexero provides individuals and business owners with legal help in DC and Maryland.
Eric Menhart is a Washington DC based attorney who has appeared in Maryland and DC state courts as well as federal courts such as the United States District Courts for the District of Colombia, Maryland, and Massachusetts. Menhart's main practice areas are technology / internet related issues and business litigation such as trademark, copyright, and patent issues. Publications include academic articles on issues surrounding privacy protection and internet taxing.
- - Eric J. Menhart, Taxing the Internet: Analyzing the States’ Plan to Derive Online Sales Revenue, Journal of State Taxation (2007).
- - Eric J. Menhart, Electronic Privacy Rights: Communal, Private, and Public Civil Enforcement, Thomson-West Publishing (2005).
Eric Menhart has been quoted and featured in various media outlets such as The Baltimore Sun, The Washington Post, USA Today, CNN Radio, Associated Press, Forbes.com, The Washington Times, FoxNews.com, MSNBC.com, Congressional Research Services, and The Daily Tar Heel.
Eric Menhart's Experience:
Eric Menhart attended George Washington University National Law Center obtaining a Juris Doctor in law.
- Owner of Lexero Law 2007–present
- Attorney at Boutique Law Firm 2006–2007
- Founder/Owner at Maryland Consumer Legal Equity 2003–2006
- Paralegal at United States Department of Commerce - National Telecommunications and Information Administration 2005–2005
- Paralegal at Federal Trade Commission - International Division of Consumer Protection 2004–2004
- Paralegal at Department of Justice 2002 - 2003
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association