Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, a full-service law firm, provides top-quality legal services with a focus on start-up companies. With attorneys based both in NYC and Jerusalem, SWA offers very attractive rates while maintaining its emphasis on providing top-quality legal services. SWA attorneys are graduates of U.S. law schools and have varied and extensive prior experience at leading U.S. law firms and companies. This collective expertise spans a diverse range of practice areas.
Dov is the founder and Managing Partner of Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates, and leads the SWA securities practice group. Dov possesses broad corporate, transactional and securities experience, including public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, mergers and acquisitions of public and private entities, private equity, joint ventures, workouts, and general commercial and corporate representation.
He has served as outside counsel to public and private clients on a wide range of matters, has represented issuers, underwriters and placement agents on a broad range of capital raising transactions and provided advice to principals, operating companies and financing sources on diverse transactions.
- Spin-Off of non-core business by conglomerate into separate public vehicle.
- Acquisition by majority stockholder of remaining interest in public telecommunications company.
- Private equity and bank financing of international remote sensing (satellite) company.
- High-yield debt financing of wireless phone system operator.
- Private equity and debt financing of operating companies.
- Management buyout of private equity sponsored company financed by two levels of high yield debt and bank financing.Initial public offerings of manufacturing, services and retail concerns.
- Workout financing in pharmaceutical industry.
- Refinancing of private equity sponsored manufacturing company.