Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, a full-service law firm, provides top-quality legal services with a focus on start-up companies. With attorneys based both in NYC and Jerusalem, SWA offers very attractive rates while maintaining its emphasis on providing top-quality legal services. SWA attorneys are graduates of U.S. law schools and have varied and extensive prior experience at leading U.S. law firms and companies. This collective expertise spans a diverse range of practice areas.
Daniel is a member of the corporate practice group of Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates. His experience includes corporate transactions, public and private securities, mergers and acquisitions, commercial agreements, venture capital. He has extensively represented clients in connection with both debt and equity financing, as well as in general corporate matters.
- Representing issuer in initial public registration and resale of Securities under the Securities Act of 1933, extensive contact with SEC.
- Representing issuers in connection with resale registrations on form S-3, and associated comment exchanges with the SEC.
- Representing several issuers in various PIPE transactions which included debt and equity components.
- Advising investor providing bridge financing in connection with a SPAC transaction.
- Representing client in connection with corporate matters associated with springing control interests in a real estate transaction.
- Representing public companies with respect to periodic filings under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.Lease e-commerce transactions, including representation of both established and start-up internet-based businesses.
- Representing purchasers in the acquisition of food services businesses.
- Drafting operative documents for $400 million Floating Rate Insured Notes used as a reinsurance facility.
- Commercial transaction experience, including drafting form business agreements with counterparties.
- Lead counsel in purchase of internet social networking business.
- Representing purchaser in purchase of assets from 363 bankruptcy sales.
- Negotiating terms of purchase of coal mining company.
- Drafting and conducting consent solicitation from bondholders in connection with amendment to indenture.
- Extensive experience with sourcing, services, and commercial agreements for a fortune 500 company.
- Representing purchaser of an apparel sales website.
- Negotiating terms of purchase of steel company.
- Representing client in connection with purchase of winery.