Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, a full-service law firm, provides top-quality legal services with a focus on start-up companies. With attorneys based both in NYC and Jerusalem, SWA offers very attractive rates while maintaining its emphasis on providing top-quality legal services. SWA attorneys are graduates of U.S. law schools and have varied and extensive prior experience at leading U.S. law firms and companies. This collective expertise spans a diverse range of practice areas.
Craig is a member of the corporate practice group of Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates. His clients range from individuals and start-ups to Fortune 500 public companies.
His practice focuses on public and private company stock and asset based acquisitions and sales, mergers, tender offers, joint ventures and corporate governance/Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
Prior to joining SWA in 2006, Craig developed a broad-based general corporate transactional practice over five-plus years as an associate in the Global Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions Group in the New York City office of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy.
- Sale of a Fortune 500 public multinational holding company’s U.K.-based consumer phone services business to a multiple award-winning U.K. provider of integrated telecommunications and Internet services for £24 million in cash and stock.
- Representing selling partner in buy-out of his interest in his leading specialty finance firm, including sale, non-competition, and consulting agreements.
- The sale of substantially all of the assets of the regulated commodities futures business of the largest independent commodities brokerage in the U.S. as part of one of the largest bankruptcies in U.S. history, valued at $320 million.
- Representing client in connection with purchase of boutique winery.The sale of a pension, health and welfare administration services business and creation of a new joint venture to deliver a comprehensive range of human resources outsourcing services, valued at $500 million.
- The preferred stock investment in a government military contractor by a leading private equity fund valued, at $40 million.The sale of the basic apparel business of a leading manufacturer pursuant to its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing, valued at $835 million.
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D. with distinction) 2000
- Queens College (B.A. Magna Cum Laude with honors, Psychology) 1996