B. Lane Hasler PC provides big firm experience with small firm flexibility in its work with corporations and individuals involved in business bankruptcies and corporations in all areas of operations (we are the "outside/inside counsel"). B. Lane Hasler PC has particular expertise in representing creditors in difficult to recover cases and architects and contractors in all aspects of their business including contracts, employment and state regulations. Our Focus - Dedication and Collaberation.
- NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, New York, New York
- J.D., May 1989
- Honors Judge John J. Galgay Bankruptcy Fellowship
- WABASH COLLEGE, Crawfordsville, Indiana
- A.B., Summa Cum Laude May 1986
- THE LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, London, United Kingdom
- International Relations and Philosophy
- B. LANE HASLER, P.C., Chicago, Illinois
- Legal practice focused on (A) bankruptcy matters, including representing creditors and debtors in chapter 11 reorganizations and out-of-court workouts, (B) specialized assignments in bankruptcy cases such as conflicts counsel or local counsel, and (C) acting as "in house" counsel for several small corporations handling all variety of business matters
- KATTEN MUCHIN & ZAVIS, Chicago, Illinois
- Represented debtors in out-of-court restructurings and chapter 11 bankruptcy cases (e.g. BMJ Medical Management, Inc., Cherry Communications Corp.) and creditors in debt restructurings both in and out of court (e.g. LaSalle Bank, Private Debt Buyers, Trade Creditors). Finance matters including representation of borrowers in term, demand and revolving loans and municipal bonds and amendments, extensions and waivers for such credits.
- WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES, New York, New York
- Business reorganization matters focusing on representation of debtors in chapter 11 reorganizations (Eastern Air Lines, Inc., Drexel Burnham Lambert Group, Inc., et al.).
- State of Illinois
- State of New York
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of Illinois
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin