A fixed fee of $2,000 includes the following:
- Preparation and filing of Articles of Incorporation
- Preparation of Action of Incorporator, Bylaws, and Minutes of Initial Board Meeting
- Corporate records book, seal and share certificates
- Completion of initial share certificate (for signature by corporate officers) and stock transfer ledger
- Filing of Limited Offering Exemption Notice with Department of Corporations
- All filing-related fees
- All associated counseling
- Assumes a single-founder corporation, thus no need for a shareholder agreement. If a shareholder agreement is required, services will be provided at an hourly rate of $300 (the amount of time depending on the complexity of the agreement).
- Assumes that a principal officer of the corporation has a social security number and, thus, can obtain the corporation's EIN. If there is no such principal officer (often the case for established overseas companies coming to the U.S.), there is an additional charge of $500 to obtain an EIN (which must be done by telephone and fax, rather than online).
- Assumes standard Secretary of State turnaround time; for 24-hour, add $350.